Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Quiz Me app

The Quiz Me app was a trivia app.  We all picked our own topics and made up questions.  Each question had a different picture, and the app told you if you got the question right or not.  We all had to make our apps different and personalized.  For example, one student made his app different because, if you get a question wrong, Batman dies.  (dun, dun, DUN!)

The Quiz me app was fun to program and great to brainstorm about, and had us really testing what we know about App Inventor. Mrs. Costello told us some of what to do, but not how to do it.  We had to figure things out for ourselves.

The Quiz Me app was awesome because It was challenging but at the same time you were able to fit the pieces and make it work.  My favorite part was the list picker because I was able to figure out how to work it and which blocks to use the blocks for it without having detailed instructions. It felt challenging since the list picker require some high program skill and it takes time to make sure the questions and answers match up so the app gives the right answers.


It was fun to build this app because I learned new things on my own.  I was surprised at how much App Inventor I really knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be sent to Mrs. Costello. If approved, it will appear on the website by the morning of the next school day.