Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 4: Wireframing with POP 2.0

Wire Framing is a process in which you design the outline of your app. Like imagine someone building a Ginger bread house. You use candy canes as the support/outline. Well that's just like wire framing.  You're making the outline of your app. 

Wire framing is a important steps for app development. Wire frame is to create the model or prototype of the app. After the first step which is to come up with the idea for the app, the next step is to wire frame. Wire frame is to test your app and try it. You will create a prototype of the app you developing and see how it work. Its also a process to develop the  and the feature of the app. This is a great way to test the app and improve it. In wire frame you also creating the foundation for the app.


The last wire framing project impress me a lot. I feel like a real app developer and I know more about app developing. I like this project because it give me more experience about app developer and let me get used to the app developing process. This project make me more confident about my app because I can fix the mistakes and make my app better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be sent to Mrs. Costello. If approved, it will appear on the website by the morning of the next school day.